MAMAMOO consists of four members and they are Solar, Moonbyul, Wheein and Hwasa. They made their official debut on 19 June 2014 with lead single ‘Mr. Ambiguous’ from their first mini album Hello. The group has a signature style of greeting having Leader Solar counting “1, 2, 3”, then all four members start singing “I Say MAMA MAMA MOO~ Hello, we are MAMAMOO”. Merely the A cappella-styled greeting shows how members’ voices perfectly harmonized with one another, they are definitely seen as one of the best girl group when it comes to vocal.
MAMAMOO has released one album and five mini albums since their debut. Their newest album Purple was released on 22 June 2017 in celebration of their 3rd anniversary, as June was the month of their debut. With the title song ‘Yes I Am’, the group has defeated other strong rivals and won over numerous music charts. The album also showed MAMAMOO’s popularity through several music portals, including Melon, and iTunes for the global market; the soulful girl group's album also made a remarkable success at No. 1 on Billboard's World Album chart.
MAMAMOO has always known for their Girl Crush aura and uniqueness and is widely loved due to their affined personality as well as their proficiency on stage. Rapper Moonbyul has been contributing in the rapping parts of the lyrics in most of their songs, while other members have also taken parts in the production of their music. MAMAMOO held their “2016 MAMAMOO CONCERT MOOSICAL” concert last August, having a total of 6,500 tickets for two shows entirely sold out in one minute after public on-sale. It is exciting to have MAMAMOO finally come meeting their MOO MOO in Hong Kong, they will surely be loved by their Hong Kong fans with greatest support and will create great memories together.
The programme information is for reference only. The organiser reserves the right to change programme information or schedule should unavoidable circumstances dictate.
- This event is suitable for age 3 or above.
- Each ticket admits one person only. A valid ticket must be presented for admission.
- Marked Seating
- HK Ticketing's bookings via Ticket Purchase Hotline 31 288 288 and Online will stop sale 1 day prior to performance day at 11:59pm.
- HK Ticketing's venue box offices and Tom Lee outlets will stop sale 1 hour prior to the event start time.
- NO pickup service for tickets purchased via HK Ticketing at the door, please pickup the tickets in advance at any HK Ticketing venue box offices, D·PARK, K11 Select & Tom Lee Music Stores.
1. All ticketholders are entitled to join the after-show High-touch session
2. 300 ticketholders, with 10 in a group, will be entitled to take group photos with MAMAMOO. Winners will be announced in REG facebook one week before the show.
3. Each of the 30 ticketholders will be offered an autograph Polaroid photo from MAMAMOO. Winners will be announced in REG facebook one week before the show