1. When enrolling for a course, applicants must provide accurate name, contact telephone numbers and email address, so that EXCEL can contact you in case of class changes and whenever necessary.
2. Applications can apply through a representative. However, the applicant’s name and contact details must be accurately presented at the time of enrolment so that EXCEL will be able to verify course participant identity, and more importantly, to contact every participant in case of class change.
3. It is imperative that you obtain the course ticket before you go to class, lest you will be denied entry. Applicants may choose to collect their course admission tickets from any HK TICKETING Box Office or Tom Lee Music Store (except Tai Koo branch). Applicants can opt to have the ticket delivered to you by courier delivery (delivery fees apply).
4. The age range for this course is set in consideration of (i) students’ learning abilities and (ii) the overall management of student safety in the class. Parents who wish to enrol their under-aged children please carefully assess the above two points before doing so.
5. EXCEL will confirm the classroom information by email 3 days prior to course start day. For any enquiries, please email email@example.com.
6. Applicant must read EXCEL's enrolment terms and conditions on http://excel.hkapa.edu/tnc.php